What's included with my purchase?
- is kitchen-tested for the best flavor, texture, and consistency.
- is Copyscape scanned to protect against unintentional plagiarism.
- is checked for grammar and spelling errors with Grammarly.
- includes a FAQ section and notes for the blogger to help with blog copywriting.
- includes Keywords along with Search Volume for SEO.
- includes at least 20 digital images, including (1) ingredient shot, process images shot in portrait orientation, and hero images shot in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- includes BOTH high-resolution and low-resolution digital images.
- includes a photo collage with 4-5 images.
- includes full copyright for the blogger. (I may use 3-4 images for my portfolio or marketing, but I will never re-sell recipes or images.)
What are the dimensions and resolution of the low-resolution images?
Low-resolution images are exported at 72ppi, 1,200 pixels on the short edge, at a maximum file size of 300K.
What rights are included with my purchase?
The blogger has exclusive, full copyright to the recipe and images for unlimited use. The photographer may use 3-4 images per recipe for portfolio and marketing use.
For peace of mind, if you'd like a written document assigning copyright to you, please let me know, and I can email a signed document over as soon as possible.
Do you accept refunds?
Due to the nature of digital products, all money is non-refundable.
What if I find an error with the recipe or photos?
Your satisfaction with your purchase is my highest priority. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any errors or issues that may arise in regard to the recipe or photos, and I will address the situation as soon as I can.
When will I receive my recipe and images?
Immediately after purchase! You'll be able to download a ZIP file containing the full recipe and images as soon as you checkout. No wait time!
If for some reason you don't see your instant download, please email me at email@example.com, and I will send it over the recipe and images ASAP!
How often do you post new recipes for sale?
New recipes will be posted weekly on Wednesdays at 9:00 am (PST/PDT). If a holiday falls on a Wednesday, recipes will drop a day or two earlier. I will send out an early notification when that happens. Subscribe to my newsletter to be the first to know about which recipes will be posted each week.
**While I try to stick to the scheduled recipes previewed each week in my newsletter, sometimes life gets in the way or recipes just don't work out in time, and I need to adjust my schedule. I'll be sure to post updates about delayed recipes in the weekly newsletter.**